Rankin Cancer Run Raises Over $1 Million
May 27, 2019
By: Marcie Culbert
The 14th annual Rankin Cancer Run managed to bring in over $1 million this year!
This is all thanks to the 280 teams who came out to show their support in St. Catharines on Saturday.
All of the money will benefit local cancer programs right here in Niagara.
The following organizations received funding last year;
- Walker Family Cancer Centre
- Wellspring Niagara
- Hotel Dieu Shaver Hospital
- West Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- Greater Niagara General Hospital
- Welland General Hospital
- Port Colborne Hospital
- Douglas Memorial Hospital
- Hospice Niagara