Want to be a Summer Cruiser?
We're looking for our next energetic Summer Cruiser person to join our promotional team!
Do you love engaging with the public and working with a fantastic team? Reporting to the Program Director and Promotions Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for representing the station at the best events in Niagara Falls while creating fun, memorable experiences for our listeners!
- Represent The River all over the Niagara Region, and execute station appearances on the street, at events, concerts, festivals, client locations, movie premieres, etc.
- Engage with listeners and make them remember you. You’re approachable and you love talking to strangers!
- Be a social media superstar, posting photo and video content to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from station events, concerts, on the street, etc.
- Promote the station and brand with a big smile! Be outgoing, enthusiastic and have fun!
- Assist in all areas of station promotions as required (office/on-site)
- Responsible, reliable and punctual. Always represent the station in a professional manner.
- Set up and tear down equipment and signage.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available weekends/evenings/holidays.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid class “G” Ontario drivers licence and a clean driving record.
- Excellent geographic knowledge of the Niagara Region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, team environment.
- Able to lift and carry equipment as required.
Want this? Fill out the form below