August 31, 2019
By: Marcie Culbert
The public pools, the Garden City Golf Course and the Lakeside Park Carousel will be open for Labour Day Monday in St. Catharines.
Families looking for one last summer adventure will also be able to check out the Morningstar Mill or pay a visit to the St. Catharines Museum and Welland Canals Centre.
But a handful of city facilities will also be closed for the holiday Monday;
- City Hall
- Dunlop Drive, Port Dalhousie and West St. Catharines older adult centres
- Enterprise Centre
- FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
- Meridian Centre
- Parks, Recreation and Culture Services administration offices
- Russell Avenue and Port Weller community centres
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
- Bill Burgoyne Arena
- Garden City Arena Complex
- Victoria Lawn Cemetery administration office