Limited Free Admission for Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory
June 28, 2019
By: Marcie Culbert
People will be lining up outside the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls this Canada Day.
The first 500 people will get in for free on Monday!
The Ford Government is offering limited free admission for 10 attractions across province.
The following attractions made the list;
- Butterfly Conservatory - Niagara Parks Commission (Niagara)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (Burlington)
- Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Vaughan)
- Fort William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
- Huronia Historical Parks (Penetanguishene)
- Science North (Sudbury)
- St. Lawrence Parks Commission (St. Lawrence Region)