It looks like another COVID-19 outbreak has been called off in Niagara.
Tufford Nursing Home in St. Catharines is no longer included on Public Health’s list of COVID-19 outbreaks.
Seven outbreaks remain in effect at this time;
- Albright Manor in Lincoln – fourth and fifth floor
- Kilean Lodge in Grimsby – entire facility
- West Park Health Centre in St. Catharines – entire facility
- Crescent Park Lodge in Fort Erie – entire facility
- Greater Niagara General Hospital in Niagara Falls – Unit D
- Royal Rose Place in Welland – entire facility
- Lundy Manor in Niagara Falls – entire facility